Sunday, July 31, 2011

Exhibition at Kelvin Bar

I'm a killer mess without deadlines but somehow managed to get my work together for Kelvin Bar.
You can see (and buy - if you have enough drinks) my work. Pieces from the Chelsea 902 series, a few self portraits and BIG versions of Explorations are on their wonderful purple walls.
Kelvin Bar is located at 84 High Street, Northcote. Melbz.

I've also started obsessively writing ideas in a notebook. Which may or may not be a good creative outlet. It was in the other room today when I had an idea at work and I wasn't able to write it down and felt a bit confused as to what should happen. It could also encourage (excuse?) my rabid anti-social behaviours, as I discovered when I was at Old Bar the other night and spent the 20 minutes in between sets scrawling.

Ideas keep revolving around pay phones. They're a dying breed, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment